Manpreet (Manni)'s friends
Good News! - Government Funding
posted on Friday, January 30, 2009 04:33 PM
We have received confirmation from the Learning and Skills Council Skills brokers that we be may be able to offer you a £500 grant towards the cost of participating in the Social Enterprise Support Programme. A further grant of £500 may also be available.
This provides a unique opportunity for you to access the specialist programme at no cost to your organisation for two level 5 award units (normally £578 + VAT for 2 award units) and heavily subsidised rates for 3 or more Award units or the Certificate or Diploma.
• Directors, CEOs, Senior members of staff and or any staff with strategic responsibilities
• Organisations that have between 5 – 249 employees (including part time and volunteers).
• Organisations that have not received support through the Leadership & Development Programme previously
Please contact me by email Manpreet@clrconsultancy.co.uk or phone 020 8983 9300 / 07951 480 027 if you would like to find out more about this opportunity and book onto our January or February sessions.
Information sent to you previously about the programme:
ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Social Enterprise Support
A nationally recognised and fully accredited programme that aims to develop Managers, Advisors or Consultants who are working with, or for, emerging or established social enterprises.
Key Benefits to You:
• The programmes will enable you to Understand, Promote, Develop and Sustain Social Enterprise clients.
• This programme will give you the confidence and skills to work with a wider spectrum of organisational types.
• Level 5 qualifications are based on the latest SFEDI National occupational standards for Social Enterprise Support.
• This qualification will support an application to join the National Register of Business Support Professionals maintained by the Institute of Business Consulting (IBC).
Units and Dates:
Our programmes for 2008 were fully booked and new course dates for 2009 are stated below;
Understanding Social Enterprise
Day one –Tuesday 27th January
Day two – Tuesday 17th February
Developing Social Enterprise
Day one – Thursday 26th February
Day two – Monday 16th March
Sustaining Social Enterprise
Day one – Tuesday 17th March
Day two – Tuesday 31st March
Promoting Social Enterprise
Day one – Thursday 23rd April
Day two – Thursday 30th April
Personal and Professional Development
Day one – Tuesday 12th May
Day two - Tuesday 19th May
Each Award is delivered over two non-consecutive days.
Places on this very popular course are limited and allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis so you are advised to book early to avoid disappointment. If however you are unable to make this conduct, we do have future sessions that may suit your schedule better. Alternatively, sufficient numbers of delegates permitting, we are open to delivering the programmes at your location.
Each individual Award is being offered at £289 exc VAT + ILM registration £72. Certificate and Diploma qualifications are also available - please contact us to find out more.
To take advantage of this opportunity please complete and return the attached booking form or call us directly on 0208 893 9300. In the meantime, please find attached our company profile and do not hesitate to contact us for details on our other training programmes or to discuss your requirements further.
Manpreet Singh Pattar MSc